All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Cannot get GameEx to work with zips, with PCSX2.

UNFORGIVEN II

I have everything else configured and working, but for some reason I have never gotten this to work. Also if it matters, its on a USB drive. I had the roms on 2 different drives before and moved them to a single drive. It didn't work before either. GameEx also lists the drive letter before the rom name as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

log.txt

GameEx.ini

I forgot to mention that when going into the game list, it does list everything, but with the drive letter in the rom name. When going into the info page it just lists the drive letter and rom name greyed out instead of the play this game option.

I'm not sure why but I am guessing its because the files are in the root of the drive. Try moving them into a subfolder or specifying a UNC path instead. Otherwise it may be because you are using a map file for the emu. Couple of things to try anyway.

Thanks.

Tom.

27 minutes ago, Tom Speirs said:

I'm not sure why but I am guessing its because the files are in the root of the drive. Try moving them into a subfolder or specifying a UNC path instead. Otherwise it may be because you are using a map file for the emu. Couple of things to try anyway.

Thanks.

Tom.

Thank you very much Tom! It was the fact that the files were in the root. I moved them to a folder on the drive and everything works well now.