All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Saying Hi !

jaybee76

Hi everyone,

I'm a new member who is just popping in to say hello to the community. Been interested in gaming since i was a child (now 40 y/o) & got interested in emulation about a year ago. Found out about GameEX from youtube after a bit of research into frontends. I'm registered (obviously lol) & gonna start working on the download/install/set up today. Thanks for reading & happy gaming!

• Like 2

Hi guys & thank you for the friendly words. I wanted to consolidate the few emulators i have on my laptop & make them look a bit more pleasing on the eye as  it gets a little boring looking at files all the time lol. Emulation is a casual thing for me so i can enjoy some of the memories i have of gaming from my younger days.