All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Tables "Freeze" after about 5-10 seconds - used to work fine

rtkiii

Looks like it was the "running in administrator mode"  That option has been setup for a lonjg time.  So I wonder if the latest update caused isue with that setting.  Thanks for your help!

EDIT:  I might have spoke too soon.  Let me do some more testing.

• 2 weeks later...

Tested out NBA Fastbreak and it played a full round

Moved to Popeye and played a full round

Moved to Pirates table by JP Salas and it froze

Moved to Qbert table and it froze

Moved back to NBA Fastbreak and it froze

If I click on the screen the table plays...so the issue is not fixed :(

Did more testes the past couple of nights and the issue seems to be happening.  After about 15 seconds it seems to pause MOST tables inside of PinballX.  I wonder if I set like a click after so many seconds in my Visual Pinball setup inside of PBX?  

Again tables work fine in Visual Pinball, outside of PBX.

Looked at my PinballX settings and I see nothing that would cause this., like a mouse click off screen or keyboard entry.  So odd...this was working fine previous and to my knowledge I have made no major changes besides updating to the latest version on PBX.  Maybe the issue will go away with the next update?

• 3 months later...

Finally hooked everything up to my cabinet and when in PBX I still get that freeze 5-15 seconds into the game when running a table in PBX.  No issues when running table in Visual Pinball.

Sorry to bring this back but it is far more annoying having to grab the mouse everytime i start a new table in PBX.  Keep in mind once I do it one time for the table it works ok until I leave the table in PBX and then come back into it.  So bizarre.

On 1/5/2018 at 4:42 PM, Outhere said:

Try moving this file out of Pinballx  --   vpauto.exe

this did it.  Moved out of folder and tested on two tables that were having the issue tonight!  Than ks!  SOLVED!!!!!