All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Snaps, Previews, GameEx Arcade -14.82 (Resolved)

ajcl

My apologies if this is out there, I searched and and was not able to find what I'm seeing. 

I have gameex arcade loading after windows boots. Once I get in GXA it seems that my snaps/vids from within different parts of the menus aren't working consistently and they are out of sync.
I noticed them being out of sync isnt with all the games and if this is something I have to live with not a problem.Out of sync meaning within MAME I'll have Indy Heat focused and up top it says the info but at the bottom it's talking about a puzzle game. Here's some screenshots and a short vids of what's going on. https://goo.gl/photos/P1b6u9ocD1UMSMzV6

I have multiple shots of when the snaps/previews are working and then when they're not, It's very intermittent, and sometimes a reboot will fix, but sometimes it won't. The snaps/previews even disappear from the main menu

I'm using a Samsung TV Windows Res is set to 1366x768. I have GXA set to 800x600,  if that makes any diff with them not showing up, but I'm still running into the syncing issue. Is there a way to not have it display the info for each game at the bottom of the screen? I've attached my GXA log as well.

Thanks!

Aj

log.txt

Are you using the system packs from the downloads section here, using the autodownloader program to obtain them from emumovies, or did you have a snaps set you already had from another source?

Please provide your .ini as it many times proves useful for troubleshooting somewhat odd occurrences like this.

13 hours ago, tthurman said:

Are you using the system packs from the downloads section here, using the autodownloader program to obtain them from emumovies, or did you have a snaps set you already had from another source?

Please provide your .ini as it many times proves useful for troubleshooting somewhat odd occurrences like this.

This was all autodownloaded via games from emu, I did DL the system pack and was going to give that a go. I attached my .ini file.

Thanks!

GameEx.ini

The codes seem to have solved the intermittent vids not playing,  Thanks for the replies!  I'm still having mis-matched info, The top portion of the screen shows correct but the bottom game info shows out of sync. The game Dominos shows ( a space invader clone at the bottom info section ) some are showing correctly. Is there a way to remove the lower field. I dont see anything in the setup wiz as it has in full blown GX, Is there a line I can add or comment out in the .ini?

Thank you!

Hi,

There was an issue wuth this but I thought it was resolved in recent versions. Did you update the MAME game list with the latest version? Could you please do that and provide the log for that session.

It can be turned off via the ini as far I know. I will look for you.

Cheers.

Tom.

This forum has always been and is the Best!! 

ran update again, here's the  log - after two update lists. still out of sync

added the wrong log, this one is correct - my bad

Thank you!

log.txt