All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Fluidity problem due to PinballX

bau42

Hi all,

i've got a crazy problem with PinballX : When i launch VPX directly, all my tables have perfect fluidity.

When i run my tables from pinballX, tables have big fluidity problems, it's just unplayable.

Got a i7 4790 - GTX 1070.

Have an idea ?

thanks in advance

Also we need to take a peek at your pinballx.ini and log.txt files for review.

Click on the the PinballX how to ask for help link in my signature for instructions on how to locate the files and attach them in your reply to this thread. Thanks. 

Make sure all exe are set to run as administrator and all dll are unblocked

Make sure all programs are installed in non-protected folders (do NOT install any of these programs in  folder "Program Files").

Do not play pinball along with any processes that you absolutely do not need to play pinball (close your browser, etc.)

In the table settings for the specific table you are running make sure all settings are "default"

Try running PinballX in full screen, windowed mode

Set NVidia settings to default and use VPX to assign postfx AA

Try running VPX with Vsync on.

Try disabling playfied reflections

Try disabling ambient occlusion

Try running VPX with AA and/or Elements Detail Level dialed back a bit from the max, lower resolution, etc.