All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[PINCAB] Lyanheart

Lyanheart

EDIT - 07/15/2013: youtube link to pinballx cabinet demo: http://youtu.be/WO9AVlAgxjQ

I've just come back to working on my cabinet after a looong time of it sitting on the back burner out of frusteration with the performance of HyperPin. I've just loaded it with PinballX and I'm in love again! It's a "mini" size cabinet I originally intended to be a somewhat portable tabletop unit, but now I'm finishing it with fixed legs as a mini floor model. I'll post up some photos soon of its current state.

Here's some of the early photos of the cabinet being built

pinball04.jpgpinball05.jpgpinball06.jpg

pinball10.jpg

• Like 3

<drools> Nice work! I wish I had the room to setup a dedicated game room. I guess I will have to keep contributing to the "Redneck Retirement Fund" (aka Lottery) and hope I win enough to build a new home with a dedicated man cave!

<drools> Nice work! I wish I had the room to setup a dedicated game room. I guess I will have to keep contributing to the "Redneck Retirement Fund" (aka Lottery) and hope I win enough to build a new home with a dedicated man cave!

Draco, keep your mouth closed so you don't drip on the keyboard... LOL Those photos were taken in my old little room at my old house, here's a photo of me working on the pin cabinet the other day in my "new" place... You can see some of the bar in the background and the pool table at the far end of the room. I'm actually sitting in the middle. Main computer desk and room-width fireplace is behind me. I love my funky 1970's basement. This is half of the total basement. Other half has laundry room and my workshop.

2013-07-11%2020.27.35.jpg

• 1 month later...