All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Project64 Command Line

tglopez

Hi -

Somehow I deleted or accidentally modified the command line for Project64 emulator in GameEx and I'm getting an error when I try playing a game. Does anyone know what the proper command line is for v. 2 of Project64? Thanks!

Just a reminder to @tglopez and others that we have an FAQ section with lots of good info, especially the nicely organized list of command lines by @fRequEnCy .

I personally reference this list for my setup needs first then look through the rest of the thread for all else.

I'll have to revise that then since the list needs updating.  I was retired for a few years but am back out of retirement.  Sorry for the incorrect information.

Edit:  I have fixed it in the mentioned list.  Glad they finally fixed that.  Also will be revising it to be more current since it is out-dated. 

• Draco1962 changed the title to [RESOLVED] Project64 Command Line
  • Draco1962 locked this topic