All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Problems with Visual Pinball launched by Pinball X

crazy4cab

Hello everyone,

when I launch Visual Pinball 9.93 and VPX tables in Pinball X, during the game  the ball is lock and the audio gets stuck, then after 5-20 seconds it unlocks and the ball is in another place on the table or goes down.
About a month ago this did not happen.

If I launch any table from VP 9.93 or VPX (10) nothing happens, everything works great.

In attached there are the hardware of my pc, plus VP and VPX configuration in Pinball X.

Please help me understand what's wrong!

Thank you

PC Virtual Pinball.JPG

VPX conf. in Pin. X.JPG

VP conf. in Pin. X.JPG

I had the pleasure of moving your thread to the correct forum. You posted in the GameEx Evolution>Emulator Support thread. Please be aware of where you are posting to ensure quicker response.

Also, you will want to attach copies of your pinballx.ini and log.txt files whenever reporting an issue for assistance. The PinballX How to ask for help link in my signature will guide you on where to locate these files so you may attach them in reply to this post.

Thank you.