All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] GameEx Arcade - "All Games" Title

Black Mage

In the Text/Language section, your will find a parameter called All MAME Games (MAME). You should be able to change it there.

When you say you renamed 'two spots on the setup for the Display names', what exactly did you change in the Setup Wiazard?

It may also help for you to post your GameEx.ini file if my suggestion does not get you what you are looking for.  :)

I've not used custom tags before, so I had to do some testing myself...but I knew it 'should' work.  :)

On the TEXT/LANGUAGE screen, you have to set the language to CUSTOM. Then the changes you make to the tags below it will activate.

I confirmed that this does work for GameEx and GameEx Arcade.

Yes, the custom settings default to the same as English. Did you try changing them?

There was also a recent bug fixed that fixes the language selection. I suspect you are not on the latest version. This is one of the reasons why we ask for the log file when people ask for help so we can see the version number.

Cheers.

Tom,