All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[BUG - AE doesn not install Advanced Emulator Configs] Exit nulldc without mouse?

Black Mage

Hi @Black Mage,

There is a NullDC Exit setting in GameEx's 'Advanced Emulator Setup' section. Try enabling it - it must be there for a reason, though i've not tested it myself.

To access it, load the Setup Wizard, choose Custom, put a 'tick/check' in 'Advanced Emulator Setup', click next then find 'Advanced Config'.

Click the drop-down and choose: [Mapping On] Exit NullDC (Process Close) - make sure you have your NullDC emulator selected when you do this.

Click the right pointing arrow, close the Setup Wizard and then reboot GameEx.

18 minutes ago, Black Mage said:

That ay work in GameEx...I'm using GameExArcade.  Should this thread be moved?

GameEx Arcade Edition issues are reported in this forum as well. Whatever works in GameEx should work in AE as well for running emulators.

Do you have GameEx installed? If not, download it and install it and locate the file [Mapping On] Exit nullDC (Process Close).ini from \GameEx\CONFIG\EMULATORS to \GameEx Arcade Edition\CONFIG\EMULATORS.

If so, try copying the [Mapping On] Exit nullDC (Process Close).ini from \GameEx\CONFIG\EMULATORS to \GameEx Arcade Edition\CONFIG\EMULATORS, then look in the Advanced Emulator Setup for your enabled NullDC emulator for the Advanced Config. It should show up and it should work with AE. Let us know if this works for you.

• Like 1

You're welcome! I am going to raise this as a bug as there should be other .ini files in the \Config\Emulators path that are not showing up on further testing, even when using AE to download the emulator.

• Draco1962 changed the title to [BUG - AE doesn not install Advanced Emulator Configs] Exit nulldc without mouse?