All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Pinballx stretching DMD...

Watacaractr

Hello all. I'm having an issue when running VPX in pinballx. The DMD is perfect when running VPX but it stretches to the size of the DMD monitor (3rd screen 1366 x 768) when playing the game in pinballx. I've tried changing the x and y position in pinballx, which seems to "work", but then it directly effects my DMD video in menu mode, giving it a smashed look. Am I doing something wrong here? Just about to set up my cab and then this! Ugggh! Thank you in advance if anyone could help.

Using the Settings Wizard -> Display Settings page, try setting "Auto position DMD" to "No".

In fact, if you intend on manually adjusting your DMD and B2S backglass then you want to disable any of the autopositioning that PinballX attempts to do. 

• 2 weeks later...

I moved your other post from the FAQ section of the forums. Did the suggestions given in this thread for the issue reported? 

It is customary and polite to respond when someone provides a suggestion for a resolution to issues you report if it worked or not, or if you found an alternative solution that fixed it instead.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Draco1962 changed the title to [RESOLVED] Pinballx stretching DMD...
  • Draco1962 locked this topic