All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] rpcs3 commande line

I checked the emunewz.net forum (which I guess is the official forum for the emulator) and I found no mention of command line functionality.

You could post there to see if someone can give you the info or point you to some documentation.

Usage: rpcs3.exe [options] (S)ELF
Welcome to RPCS3 command line.

Options:
  -?, -h, --help  Displays this help.

Arguments:
  (S)ELF          Path for directly executing a (S)ELF

So basically try...

rpcs3.exe "[ROMPATH]\[ROMFILE]"

(S)ELF being the files supported by the emulator itself.  I have not tested this myself since not on my gaming system.  But going by what was found.

HI

with an eboot.bin in usrdir directory of a game the command  rpcs3.exe "[ROMPATH]\[ROMFILE]" is not correct 

and the second problem is that all the game have the same name executable (EBOOT.BIN) . how to custom ( snap ... ) with multiple games with the same executable under Gameex ? 

I would have to research this emulator and the way games are ripped in order to figure this out.  Since I don't do this system it's hard to say.  There's always a way.  Maybe a custom map file to pass eboot.bin to all the game names?  If anyone who know's that I'm talking about can chime in.  I'll get back to you on this one or if someone who has experience with this emulator and games.

Can you paste the example of the listing?  Like are each game in it's own directory with the eboot.bin file or are they zipped or.....????

6 hours ago, 175650 said:

HI

with an eboot.bin in usrdir directory of a game the command  rpcs3.exe "[ROMPATH]\[ROMFILE]" is not correct 

and the second problem is that all the game have the same name executable (EBOOT.BIN) . how to custom ( snap ... ) with multiple games with the same executable under Gameex ? 

What about creating links to those files and name them what you want and then run them with the command-line I gave?  I tried and it gives some type of hope but am unable to test with this machine as it doesn't have the required specs to handle it.  I tried from command-line and it loads something but of course gives me a blank screen since using on my tech machine (on board graphics).  I can test further tomorrow when the grandson isn't watching moves on the HTPC (gaming machine).

Hi 

the parameters are 

Rom filter : *.lnk     

command line : rpcs3.exe  "[ROMPATH]\[ROMFILE]"

and you can rename the eboot.bin (no problem)  and you create .lnk for each game (Eboot.bin)  

and it's okay

• Draco1962 changed the title to [RESOLVED] rpcs3 commande line
  • Draco1962 locked this topic