All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Any Wipeout fans?

stigzler

Just rediscovered my fave game ever. Last time I played Wipeout was PS2, coz got myself an xbox 360 after that.

Wipeout Omega has just been released on the PS4 and just had an evening in "the zone" - it's still got it...

Never known a game like it for total absorption. Now...again...Need..to...get..that...gold..medal....

• Like 1

Have I played it?  YES
Did I own a game or 2?  YES
Did I enjoy the game?  YES
Am I fan?  meeeh

I owned a game or 2 for the original PSX, never played it on anything else.  So a PS2 is a no go, not to mention PS4.  Bet it looks awesome though.  I need to get me a nextgen console already.  I'm so immersed in these retrogaming rigs now.  I was thinking about getting an Xbox 1 X, then heard Sony is gonna try to out do it with a PS4 Pro.  Maybe I'll do what I did before and skip a generation.  I went from PS1 to PS2.  Skipped the PS3 and went to Xbox 360 (Skipping Xbox).  Skipping PS4 and XB1 would put me on an even track.  :)

1 hour ago, tthurman said:

Some of those racers look like the viper with the dorsal and booster removed.

The red racer at 2:17 especially. Now that I have seen it I can't unsee it!

7 hours ago, hansolo77 said:

Skipped the PS3 and went to Xbox 360 (Skipping Xbox).  Skipping PS4 and XB1 would put me on an even track.  :)

Actually you would be skipping 2, as the Xbox One X has you skipping the Xbox One & One S from the 360. #StayTeamXbox

I was there, and for me it was the birth of Chemical Brothers mainstream! I was young and impressionable! Many tunes owe Chemical Brothers!

They went on to make (because of Wipeout):

1:

2:

That is just TWO. I can give you many more hehehe

• 4 weeks later...