hansolo77

[GOTM July-August 2017] Metal Slug X

hansolo77    724

I know I've not made it to the boss yet, let alone pass it.  And if it's anything like the first level, there's probably a mini boss half way through that I've not met yet either..

A quick work about your submission...  You're only allowed to play with 1 credit in the machine.  It's the only way to be fair.  Some games allow you to continue your game with your existing score by adding more credits.  Because of this, even TwinGalaxies has the rule of 1 game 1 credit.  Your screenshot shows you have 11 credits in the machine.  Although I trust you didn't utilize more than one, the rules stand.  Since you're new, you may not have known about that.  No biggie.  This is a great game and I'm sure you'll be posting more scores soon enough.  :)

• Like 1

forest4585    6

@hansolo77  I had all of the credits previously because I got tired putting them in lol.  Didn't know it was a rule, so that's my bad.  I got half-way through stage 2.  I did figure out that you can become human again after you become a mummy....not sure how I did it.  1st boss is a breeze now....it's just a matter of keeping the camel, don't die, and go under the first boss once you've taken out the gun.  Still enjoying this game!  Next goal is to get pass the 2nd stage which I think will be a great accomplishment for me.

IMG_3037.JPG

• Like 1

rtkiii    176

Mummy - Sometimes the enemies will drop a potion that does it.  If you are human it gives 1000 points, but if you are mummified it turns you back.

Nice score!

hansolo77    724

Thanks for being a good sport forest about the previous entry.  Most new people have that same hiccup, so it's no big deal!  Nice to see you sticking around with us and continuing to try.

Updated OP, DB, RSS

rtkiii    176

took me some quarters to get this one...still beatable for sure 1,078,020

20170817_200037.jpg

• Like 1

rtkiii    176

i survived a long time but I feel like once I am out of rockets I am screwed....because I keep shooting up :)

rtkiii    176

i survived a long time but I feel like once I am out of rockets I am screwed....because I keep shooting up :)

rtkiii    176

I got it!  I put an "A" but guys...it is me! :)  My thums has cramping and I hit A right away and tried to go back but then iot just took A.

2nd boss is actually not hard...if you just keep moving.

20170817_221624.jpg

• Like 1

forest4585    6

Nice Score!

2 minutes ago, rtkiii said:

I got it!  I put an "A" but guys...it is me! :)  My thums has cramping and I hit A right away and tried to go back but then iot just took A.

20170817_221624.jpg

Nice!

• Like 1

GimmeClassics    630
2 hours ago, rtkiii said:

20170817_221624.jpg

Of course we will accept your score Rich. You're with us from the start of our HS comp. That's worth a lot and you're a very nice guy !!

~ GC

hansolo77    724

Mmmm.. I dunnno.. I don't know no A's.. and all those RTK entries looks mighty suspicious to me.  :D LOL

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 2