All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Topper only works in Front End

cypherx72

Currently using Pinballx and running Visual Pinball 10 exclusively.  The topper videos run perfectly in the Pinballx front end.  The first few tables I added, the topper video also worked while playing the table.  Now I'm up to about 85 tables, and the topper videos will only run in the front end, no longer run in VPX.

Has anyone run into anything similar?

Hardware: Core i7-2600k, 8GB Ram, Windows 7 64 Pro, Radeon 7970 3gb

Thanks

That may be a VPX thing but not knowing for sure, can you please attach a copy of your pinballx.ini and log.txt files in response to this thread?

23 hours ago, cypherx72 said:

No, all tables have hide topper unchecked and all the videos work in Pinballx, they stop working once I launch a table to play.  Even the tables that once worked no longer show the video while playing.

I have the same issue.

1 hour ago, mountainman said:

I have the same issue.

Fixed it on my cab. For some reason I had to unclick Exclusive Mode and play in Full Screen Windowed Mode for a minute under PBX. Then I exited and changed it back to Exclusive Mode and now for some reason it plays topper videos while in game play. Previously it would only support static topper images in game play and no videos during game play. This was also only under VPX since it has the full screen Exclusive Mode.