All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

DOF not working ONLY when loading VP tables through PBX.

wrd1972

Got another real strange probable which appears it might possibly be related to PBX.

Most of the time, when I choose any given VP table through PBX, my DOF (relay tactile feedback) either does not work, or partially works. But, DOF DOES work every single time, for every single VP table when loaded through the VP editor.  FTR, I have two Sainsmart 8-relay boards that run my DOF and the tables and DB2S backglasses are appearing properly through PBX.

So for example, I tried to play Flash Gorgon through PBX. When the table appeared and was started, one of my Sainsmart relay boards was not working. I exited, re-entered and re-started, now neither of the relays boards worked...no DOF. Exited yet again, re-entered and started the table and both of the Sainsmart boards work properly. This type of randomness can be applied to any given table when going through PBX.

I have verified through the test utilities that the Sainsmart boards are working exactly as they should. I like I already mentioned, DOF works all the time for all tables when they are loaded through the VP editor. So why this hit and miss behavior when ONLY going through PBX? This issue started recently out of the blue and I am not aware of any significant changes other than jacking around with Gameex and MAME.

Files attached.

Thanks again. :)

log.txt

PinballX.ini