All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Are these field "customizable"

wrd1972

Please provide your definition of customizable. Do you mean "Can you change the verbiage?" or "Can you remove them from view?" or any other question that better defines what you are asking. Thanks!

Well, are we talking GameEx or Arcade? Does the Custom Menu option work with AE? When we are given too little information or explanation of what the end-user is requesting it sets people wanting to help in a myriad of directions and makes for a more confusing resolution.

1 minute ago, Draco1962 said:

Well, are we talking GameEx or Arcade? Does the Custom Menu option work with AE? When we are given too little information or explanation of what the end-user is requesting it sets people wanting to help in a myriad of directions and makes for a more confusing resolution.

Just my tutorial that i added like 5 years ago. Is it irrelevant or not?

55 minutes ago, DazzleHP said:

Just my tutorial that i added like 5 years ago. Is it irrelevant or not?

I believe your tutorial is still relevant as relates to GameEx proper, but not AE as the Custom Menus application is not included with AE.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Draco1962 said:

No, Custom Menus do not work with GameEx Arcade. I tested it some time back.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RedDog said:

No, Custom Menus do not work with GameEx Arcade. I tested it some time back.

Yeah, I already knew the answer to this. Just an example of why we need the users to tell us what version of GameEx they are using and more detail of what they are asking. As you can see, we are, as of this post, 10 posts past the OP with responses going in several directions due to the lack of detail presented in the OP.

On 29/06/2017 at 4:04 PM, wrd1972 said:

Trying to customize these fields.

Is it possible?

Thanks

Unfortunately, you cannot customise the font outlines or drop-shadows at the moment. However, Evo will contain many font customisation options...

Sorry for delay guys. Been busy as Hell recently.

I am speaking to "Gameex".

To clarify, I want to remove line items from that menu. And revise the descriptions to something else also. For example, I want to change "MAME" to "Arcade games". I am also want to remove "multimedia"  & "More games and programs"

I poked around in the custommenu.ini but have not yet accomplished the items above. Someone mentioned a tutorial to do this. Could I please get a link? Thanks for all the assistance guys.

Attached is the screen shot of the start menu currently being used.

mam.jpg

Always check the FAQ, Guides, and Other Useful Information section for these user-made tutorials. 

We have a Wiki as well that, while a little out of date with recent Setup Wizard changes, still contains info on where to make Text changes as well as where to go to Enable/Disable Features.