All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

'Days Won'?

DazzleHP

Hey folks, as you know I've been away with the fairies (and some technicolor pixies) for quite a while, and when I came back, the forum was all a bit alien. I've had to learn my way around again, and adapt to some frightening changes.

I was doing pretty well though, i thought! Then I looked at my profile and saw the stat: DAYS WON

What does it mean? Who was I up against? Did they/I put up a good fight? I have more than one, so i assume i defeated at least two opponents.

What did I win?!

Are my opponents OK?

I hope they are OK.

On 28/06/2017 at 3:33 AM, hansolo77 said:

I remember seeing that the last time I looked at my profile..  just looked again... bummer.. I'm only at 66 days won.

I seem to have 70 without doing anything, i'm sure you'll destroy mine soon enough Han ;)

21 hours ago, hansolo77 said:

Am I allowed to go back and click LIKE THIS on all my posts? :)  Actually it's something fun to see, but I'm not interested in being the best.  It speaks for itself, shouldn't be a contest.

So... you tried it, right?

I've seen people like their own posts, which I've never understood.

Many of the forums I frequent don't even show you a "like" next to your own post, not sure why ipb does.

Nothing like giving yourself a hi-5!