All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Pinball X won't take backglass screenshots

Itchigo

This has been going on for a while, and I can't explain it. I can take a playfield screenshot, but I can't take a backglass screenshot. THIS IS NOT MY KEYBOARD. I have changed the screen grab key a few times. I have even upgraded versions.

This has been going on for a while, but I didn't do anything about it. Then I had a problem with a utility deleting some files to clear space for me. It crashed Pinball X, which is what prompted me to upgrade to the latest version. This problem predates the crashing problem I just mentioned, this is just the history. To be clear: This problem happened on the older version I was running, and 2.36. My keyboard is fine, and I am using the correct key.

Here's my log which doesn't show the attempted backglass screenshot, or the successful playfield screenshot. Pinball X is flawless otherwise. I am stumped on this. Playfield is "P" (working), and backglass is "O" (used to be "L" and worked under "L" for a long time until it stopped).

Thanks for any help on this.

log.txt

PinballX.ini

Somewhere around 2.30, but I can't be certain. I hadn't updated in a while, and remember people complaining about an expiration in our chatroom. It worked fine, and had everything I wanted so I wasn't motivated to update.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...