All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Aliens

latin625

Just purchased a ton of new tables that re not on the game manger of pinball x.  How do I add games like Aliens and Alien vs predator , etc to the pinball X interface?  I can not import or click on a game.Thanks

If those games are listed in Game Manager then it would be under the Pinball FX system. If not then you will have to add those games to your database manually. 

Fortunately, I have an up to date database file. Just replace your existing one with this one. 

You can open the file in Notepad and change the enabled tag to True or False according to tables that you have bought and want to add to the wheel.

Media is on the PinballX FTP.

Pinball FX2.xml

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On ‎24‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 4:23 PM, Carny_Priest said:

If those games are listed in Game Manager then it would be under the Pinball FX system. If not then you will have to add those games to your database manually. 

Fortunately, I have an up to date database file. Just replace your existing one with this one. 

You can open the file in Notepad and change the enabled tag to True or False according to tables that you have bought and want to add to the wheel.

Media is on the PinballX FTP.

Pinball FX2.xml

I updated the PinballX install to include this newer database. I hope you are okay with that?

Thanks.

Tom.