All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Steam pro pinball via pbX launch help

ruebsy

Anyone have a rock solid answer? I'm getting an Opengl version error saying I'm using 1.10 and needs 2.0 or higher?

I have a gtx 970 and up to date drivers on winX. Game plays fine outside of pinballx from exe or shortcut but only get this error in pinballx. Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've scoured google like mad trying to find other info on this. There's even a post where @CarnyPriest chimed in asking if it was still an issue but no info...so I need a stand alone version instead of steam??? Anyone help?

I use PBX to launch an AutoHotkey script. I have the Steam version.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds like an idea. I may try reinstalling but if it doesn't work would you mind sharing your script? Obviously I'd need to change correct paths but it's something. Thanks for the response!

Sure. But my script has nothing to do with OpenGL. Well, neither does PinballX for that matter. If it doesn't play outside of PinballX then you can't expect PinballX to fix it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's what's odd. It works like a charm outside pbx. This error is very random. I'm not doing anything with OpenGL it just happens to be the error I get when launching via pbx.

Backglass and dmd set for cabinet mode working, I can get it with dmdext or the native one, just not from pbx, and it driving me nuts!

Reinstalling is doing the same thing. If you get a chance I'd like to try the script you have

This is a stripped version of a script previously posted on this site. I don't recall from who, and most of it is commented out now that Pro Pinball has cab support. There is actually not much to it anymore. Antimicro is the program I use to map gamepad buttons to keys.

Another thing to check is that the correct launch parameters are invoked for Pro Pinball within Steam. I recall a time or two when those were mysteriously cleared on a client update.

LaunchPPU.ahk

• Like 1