All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Looks like I'm buying a Switch.

Kustom Kid

@Adultery I was on the fence because of the things @tthurman posted. There were 6 Switches at the store the other day, and I almost bought one, but I held off. The only thing out that really interests me is BotW. 

I'm a fanboy too. The only systems I haven't owned are the Wii U, the Switch, and the top loading NES. I've had every iteration of the Gameboy, GBA, DS, and 3DS (even the 2DS). 

16 hours ago, Kustom Kid said:

@Adultery I was on the fence because of the things @tthurman posted. There were 6 Switches at the store the other day, and I almost bought one, but I held off. The only thing out that really interests me is BotW. 

I'm a fanboy too. The only systems I haven't owned are the Wii U, the Switch, and the top loading NES. I've had every iteration of the Gameboy, GBA, DS, and 3DS (even the 2DS). 

I had a Wii U for about a year, I thought it was great but there were not enough games for it. Playing Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker when your drunk isnt very pretty.

But nothing grabs me towards the switch, Ultra Street Fighter 2 looks pretty good though

4 hours ago, KRC said:

I had a Wii U for about a year, I thought it was great but there were not enough games for it. Playing Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker when your drunk isnt very pretty.

But nothing grabs me towards the switch, Ultra Street Fighter 2 looks pretty good though

Splatoon with my son is really fun, but that's about it for me. 

As for the Switch USF 2, BotW, and Metroid Prime 4 are making it look increasingly like it's a must buy at this point. Glaring faults and all.

Samus Returns looks pretty sweet too! Now the aggressive AM2R takedown looks a tiny smidge less crappy in hindsight.