All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

RESOLVED odd screens ??

simbamame

Attached a few pictures ( as pics say a thousand words ) of odd screens i get it doesnt always happen just now and again which is frustrating, any ideas on how you would approach this as it doesn't seem to be a set up error.

pic 1.....only have the pinballx dmd showing

pic 2 goes from full screen to half screen after exiting a table,

pic 3 half the pinbalx dmd showing again the tables DMD (  Mostly on PinballFX2 tables. )

thanks in advance.

20170606_231150.jpg

20170606_231239.jpg

20170606_231344.jpg

Sorry Ian but we are going to need to see that pinballx.ini and log.txt file for some more info. Also might help for us to know if you have the LAV codecs installed and a bit more about your kit stats. Thanks!

Mike, System set up shown in file,but to confirm its:

AMD A6-5400K APU with Radeon 7540 D 3.60GHZ with 12.0 GB Ram on 64 bit windows 7, and yes i have the latest 64bit lav codes installed.

And as requested log file and ini file.

PS i also still get lagg when flipping threw tables...any idea what might worth being upgraded??

As always, Thanks in advance.

log.txt

PinballX.ini

Let's try installing the 32-bit LAV codecs. Also, if you have the Raptr Gaming Evolved client installed with your Radeon Catalyst you may want to uninstall it.

• simbamame changed the title to RESOLVED odd screens ??
  • Draco1962 locked this topic