All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Survival of the most tolerant.

DazzleHP

Hey folks,

Some of you may or may have not have noticed that i was absent for quite a long time. My absence was for a reason, even though it may or may not have been explained. Know that i want to come back though ^^

I have a condition, that is unknown, causes a lot of pain to me and i get no help. Because of this, sometimes i retreat. This is why i went AWOL for a while.

But know this, i am back and if anyone wants to have the slightest clue of what my everyday entails, here are a couple of links:

http://www.behcets.org.uk/information-for-patients/what-is-behcets-disease/

http://www.instituteforchronicpain.org/understanding-chronic-pain/healthcare-system-failings/how-to-end-the-stigma-of-pain

If you guys want me to be myself, i will be! Just understand that i have to deal with some stuff ;)

It is brave of you to come forward and share with us. My mom and sisters deal with chronic pain issues and have much of their lives due to arthritis as well as various leg and back injuries. I have suffered much of my adult life with chronic migraines, although they seem to be tapering off a bit since I quit smoking in April. 

Just know that your friends here are with you no matter what. We don't want you to change, we just want you to feel better.

• Like 1

Dude I feel your pain.  I've never been diagnosed officially, but I swear I've got chronic pain of one form or another.  Migraines lasting 2-3 days, flareups of intestinal pain (unconfirmed diverticulitis, crohns disease, something else), lower pack pain, etc.  Having been diagnosed with what you have, I can only imagine what you're going through.  Hang in there buddy and remember we're here for your support and hope you feel better!

1 hour ago, hansolo77 said:

Dude I feel your pain.  I've never been diagnosed officially, but I swear I've got chronic pain of one form or another.  Migraines lasting 2-3 days, flareups of intestinal pain (unconfirmed diverticulitis, crohns disease, something else), lower pack pain, etc.  Having been diagnosed with what you have, I can only imagine what you're going through.  Hang in there buddy and remember we're here for your support and hope you feel better!

I've lived with this since i was born, but sometimes it does get the better of me. I always pull out though! =D Even if it takes some time. From what you say Han i would push it. I had symptoms from 2 years old and i finally got diagnosed at 12. 10 years of taking crap that was completely unnecessary. I used to take 28 no less tablets a day as a child, and i did because you know nothing at that age, and my Mother just wanted me to get better.

If you are in chronic pain, you are in a better position than i, you are American. But screw that anyway. Get properly diagnosed, coz you won't get appropriately treated till you do.

I would like to thank you both for your replies. I didn't want any sympathy, just a little compassion, and you gave it in spades.

Thank you guys.

• Like 1

I'd be lying if I didn't say I am surprised to see you posting this!  I've told you this seemingly a hundred times, but you have a gift of insight, and reached out to me as a friend as I've gone through some challenging times, without even knowing it at times.  I'm convinced that some conditions can't be treated, even if they know what the problem is.  Just to much emotional baggage that adds to the physical side of things, stuff most don't comprehend because they never had to deal with a bad diagnosis scenario.

Keep on truckin' brother!

• Like 1

All of a sudden your "bullet hell" fascination makes sense! Enduring waves of relentless attacks and battling on through them...

Pain sucks. I can't begin to imagine what lifelong plain is like. Tthurman pre-empted the words I'd usually use - keep on truckin, fella!

• Like 1

On 21/05/2017 at 4:36 AM, tthurman said:

I'd be lying if I didn't say I am surprised to see you posting this!  I've told you this seemingly a hundred times, but you have a gift of insight, and reached out to me as a friend as I've gone through some challenging times, without even knowing it at times.  I'm convinced that some conditions can't be treated, even if they know what the problem is.  Just to much emotional baggage that adds to the physical side of things, stuff most don't comprehend because they never had to deal with a bad diagnosis scenario.

Keep on truckin' brother!

Keep on truckin' for sho! I was always 100% what i said to you man, but you should know that sometimes, you doubt your own words. I'm doubting my own words at the moment.:o

Which is BS when you think about it! I am one of the strongest brain people here, then i got weak? It makes no sense!! *leaves to evaluate one-self*