All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[NEWS] Nintendo Famicom Video Snaps Updated (New and Fixes)

Circo

591d71c93e6d1_NintendoFamicom.png.311b6349ad87db8d8aedcb11ca4fee74.png

Next on the list is the Nintendo Famicom video snap set.  Before I delve into what's new with this set I would like to note that while Nintendo Famicom (Japan) and the Nintendo Entertainment System (USA, Europe) are in separate categories in the EmuMovies Download Section and FTP File Server, they are combined under NES in the EmuMovies SYNC application and API.  That question has been asked a few times so I thought I would address it.  With this update we have three new video snaps to add to the collection and three compatibility fixes with.   There has been an issue with some front-ends and our recent releases playing properly.  As mentioned in previous articles not only are these videos now fixed but there is a nice quality bump as well.  These changes only affect the High Quality videos available via Our FTP and EmuMovies SYNC.

Videos Added - 3  

Captures @DamnedRegistrations Final Edits @Circo

• Gojira (Japan) (Translated En)
  • Gun Nac (Japan) (Translated En)
  • Hydlide 3 - Yami kara no Houmonsha (Japan) (Translated En)

Videos Fixed/Improved - 3

• Saiyuuki World (Japan) (Translated En)
  • Sakigake!! Otoko Juku - Shippuu Ichi Gou Sei (Japan) (Translated En)
  • Tetsudou Ou - Famicom Boardgame (Japan) (Translated En)

View the full article