All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Games List

Games List

We have quite a few hi-score games to choose from and each month new games will be added.
Because we want you to be able to check at a glance which hi-score games are part of our competition we have created this Games List (alphabetical order).

It's easy and simple > just browse this list and click on the game you want to play. Enjoy ! :)

The purpose of this list, as opposed to the v1 list, is that we can keep this list in alphabetical order and have it ordered numerically.  We will attempt to keep this list updated as new games are added to our competition.  As this site continues to develop and upgrade, the lists here will also become more enhanced and "evolve".  We will attempt to have our resident HS Programmer (Adultery) add some lines of code to his already masterful DB Manager to automate this a bit with a table structure so it's not one long vertical line.

1. 1941 Counter Attack
  2. 1943: The Battle of Midway
  3. 1944
  4. A.B. Cop
  5. Alien Syndrome
  6. Anteater
  7. Arkanoid
  8. Bank Panic
  9. Bay Route
  10. Black Widow
  11. Blazing Star
  12. Blood Bros.
  13. Bomb Jack
  14. Bubble Bobble
  15. Bubbles
  16. Burger Time
  17. Bosconian
  18. Centipede
  19. Choplifter
  20. Circus Charlie
  21. City Connection
  22. Crystal Castles
  23. Cyvern
  24. Defender
  25. Dig Dug
  26. DoDonPachi
  27. Donkey Kong
  28. Donkey Kong 3
  29. Donkey Kong Junior
  30. Double Dragon
  31. Dragon Spirit
  32. Fast Lane
  33. Flicky
  34. Frogger
  35. Galaga
  36. Galaga '88
  37. GAPlus
  38. Gauntlet
  39. Gekisou
  40. Ghouls n Ghosts
  41. Golden Axe
  42. Go! Go! Mile Smile
  43. Green Beret
  44. Gun Smoke
  45. Gradius
  46. Growl
  47. Gyrus
  48. Hammerin Harry
  49. I, Robot
  50. Jackal
  51. Joust
  52. Jumping Jack
  53. Juno First
  54. Kung-Fu Master
  55. Lady Bug
  56. Mario Bros
  57. Mat Mania
  58. Metal Slug
  59. Metal Slug X
  60. Michael Jackson's Moonwalker
  61. Moon Patrol
  62. Mr. Do!
  63. Ms. Pac-man
  64. Nitro Ball
  65. Out Run
  66. Pang
  67. Pepper II
  68. Popeye
  69. Puzzle Bobble
  70. Q*Bert
  71. Qix
  72. R-Type
  73. Raiden
  74. Reactor
  75. Robotron 2084
  76. Rygar
  77. Shinobi
  78. Sky Kid
  79. Snow Bros
  80. Space Harrier
  81. Spy Hunter
  82. Strider
  83. Strikers 1945
  84. Tapper
  85. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
  86. Tetris: The Grand Master
  87. The Punisher
  88. Tiger Heli
  89. Time Pilot
  90. Tokio / Scramble Formation
  91. Toobin
  92. Track & Field
  93. Tutankham
  94. Vs. ExciteBike
  95. Wonder Boy 3
  96. Xevious
  97. Yie Ar Kung-Fu
  98. Zaxxon
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Awesome  HAN, Thanks!  Qbert and Qix are on the same line.

Yeah the old list was a little out of date.  Time for some T&F, Luigi! :)

• 4 weeks later...

I dunno, I didn't want to overstep my boundaries as a backup moderator.  GC created that thread, and it's a heck of a lot better than mine.  And in fact, this one was created to help organize the list alphabetically with numbers so I could use it to create a new contest for us to replay featured games.  Since development for creating that contest stagnated with the drop out of Adultery, I don't even know if having this list is even necessary.  I dunno, I think I'll keep it for the time being.

@hansolo77 - while I appreciate your loyalty to GC. You have been "the man in charge" for well over a year due to his relative absence during this same time.

Not taking anything away from his contributions, as he brought about some changes and encouraged innovation and participation.

I say that the king is dead, long live the king! 

Thanks.  I still feel like GC's lurking around.  He's actually sent me a few PM's about coming back soon.  Granted, it was over a month ago, but it's cool.  I'll wait and see what he does (if anything).  Tell ya guys what.  If he doesn't come around by the next GOTM, I'll just unsticky the thread and see if I can't figure out how to move it to the back of the forums.  That way I'm not really erasing the thread, just "hiding" it.

Oh! Just realize I can play old title.  Watch out, I will grow in the leaderboard.  Slowly but surely.  Don't know if all this is understand in english, in my head , it is :)

Suggestion : Just add a last (and update) message on the thread v1 on the game list to link to this one.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, patrickfx said:

Oh! Just realize I can play old title. 

That's the best part!  The GOTM is just a "feature" game.  You don't even have to participate on that game.  You can post a score on ALL games.  The GOTM is just something extra and if you win you could get a signature banner.  But the program we use to create them is bugged to me and I can't make them.  But PLEASE, feel free to post scores for old games too!

On 1-2-2018 at 7:25 PM, Luigimaker said:

Since this is the updated version should'nt the old one be unpinned?

@Luigimaker: you're absolutely right. I've just unpinned the old game list. It's now on page 4. This is the one to go ;)

On 2-2-2018 at 4:31 AM, hansolo77 said:

I dunno, I didn't want to overstep my boundaries as a backup moderator.  GC created that thread, and it's a heck of a lot better than mine.  And in fact, this one was created to help organize the list alphabetically with numbers so I could use it to create a new contest for us to replay featured games.  Since development for creating that contest stagnated with the drop out of Adultery, I don't even know if having this list is even necessary.  I dunno, I think I'll keep it for the time being.

@hansolo77: you're by no means a backup moderator. We're absolutely equal as a mod. We've both started this High score forum and I absolutely appreciate it you've kept things running more than over a year. You're free to change things and take decisions buddy ! I'll always be around and I'm still planning to have a comeback and start moderating this forum together again ^_^

On 3-2-2018 at 1:06 PM, Draco1962 said:

@hansolo77 - while I appreciate your loyalty to GC. You have been "the man in charge" for well over a year due to his relative absence during this same time.

Not taking anything away from his contributions, as he brought about some changes and encouraged innovation and participation.

I say that the king is dead, long live the king! 

@Draco1962: I also appreciate Han's loyalty. He's a great dude ! ....and I hope you don't consider me dead yet :D haha. Like I said in my remark above...Han is free to change things and take decisions. And....I'll be back. I'll always love arcade games and this Highscore forum both Han and I have setup.

On 4-2-2018 at 1:29 AM, hansolo77 said:

Thanks.  I still feel like GC's lurking around.  He's actually sent me a few PM's about coming back soon.  Granted, it was over a month ago, but it's cool.  I'll wait and see what he does (if anything).  Tell ya guys what.  If he doesn't come around by the next GOTM, I'll just unsticky the thread and see if I can't figure out how to move it to the back of the forums.  That way I'm not really erasing the thread, just "hiding" it.

@hansolo77: I've already unpinned the old games list and updated the first post of this thread with a nice banner. I've also adjusted the text a bit. It's a perfect list to work with. User friendly ! Great work Han !

----------------------

Message to all:

Maybe I should share with you guys why I've been away so much...October 2015 I started dating a girl (Simone) and now two years later we're married and have a 8 weeks old baby daughter (Emma). It has been a hectic two years and pretty much a roller coaster. Changing from a single guy to a married man and father of a daughter. The best thing that has ever happened to me ^_^

~ GC

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...