All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Atari Board Games

tthurman

Yes, but you also contribute, Draco and you're a talented moderator. 

This all came from a middle-aged-man-rant about these youbend stars who think they're the mutt's nuts merely for buying something, sticking it on a table and using superlatives and uneducated/uninformed judgements about stuff they don't really understand. Take this guy for e.g:

Knows bugger all about material science/the longevity of the object he's a purported educated critic of. Problem being it now takes you 30 minutes of clicking on videos to find decent reviews because of clowns like this guy.

Buying stuff =/= Talent

Damn, I'm off again.

2 hours ago, Kustom Kid said:

Who goes out with that much tech crap in their backpack? That guy is a total wonk.

Back when I was installing routers on customer premises, this would have been great just for organizing serial cables and adapters alone.  Couldn't tell yo how many times I fumbled around in my laptop bags looking for the elusive cisco console cable, which was always buried under a heap of null modem adapters, etc. 

His affection for the softness of the laptop area, that was getting a little worrisome:o

• Like 1