All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Think you got it bad

tthurman

Pah. These guys are just consumers, not builders/creators. OK - so maybe they can point a camera and use youtube's web editor...

Now a vlog of Ben and Tom toiling away day after day at their code like that dude from LaunchBox - that I'd give big props for! Or of Hans or others building their Pi projects - again kudos.Or indeed, yourself Todd, on the hunt for that illusive last logo!

All these buggers in these video would do is just go out + buy them, put them on a table and go "look at me!"

/rant

59 minutes ago, tthurman said:

Don't hold back, let out all out stigzler, :D

Oh that was half volume!

It's the passion of a middle aged man, seeing younger fellas thinking they're stars for doing essentially nothing. Like buying a box containing a disk and putting it on a shelf. All these bedroom reviewers too - get given something; 'review' it using words like "awesome" and "i love these guys" (when referring to inanimate objects) then slapping them on youtube thinking they are talented/stars. Horrendous end products of free market economics and materialism. Buying stuff does not equal talent/worth.

OK. I'm done now. Back to feeding baby orphaned birds with tiny milk pipettes.