All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

pinball x update doesnt work

simbamame

Hi ive downloaded and installed the latest pinball X all configured and its all verified as ok, but when it loads pops up the pinball x logo then just goes back to the home screen. I tried a system restore and now the previous version doesnt work either.....any body else had any problems?  HELP

PinballX.ini

Please try to download the latest version again and report back. We will also need your log.txt file if one has been created. Thanks, Ian.

Hi Mike, i downloaded latest version again but still had same problem, but i played around with settings for a while and all of a sudden it worked....my only issue is it seems to take a lot longer to load the front end and the menu system seems to struggle a bit when scrolling threw tables, but i will persevere, maybe a few settings i can tweek. Thanks any way for the help :-)

ian.

Any time! Be sure that you have the LAV codecs installed for the videos. They can be downloaded from the PinballX.net site. They are recommended over the Shark007 codec pack as the require less resources.

• Like 1

:-) nice 1 that helped greatly, if you have any other ideas to help /  tweek speed that will be much appreciated.

Ian.