All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[ATTN USERS] GameEx High Score Competition

hansolo77

I know, I know.. this is a shameless crosspost.  But hey, there's probably somebody in here who doesn't visit the main GameEx forum anymore now that they've got their system up and running.. So if that sounds like you, then THIS is for you!!!

Hey everybody!  Did you know we have a high score competition here in our forums?  Well, we do!  And it's open to all members.  Joining the competition is easy, just head to the sub-forum, find a game you like, play it, screenshot your scores and submit them!  I'll take care of the rest (adding it to the board, congratulating your awesomeness, etc).  We currently have 117 games to choose from, and we're adding more each month.  We also showcase a featured Game of the Month (GOTM) where we honor those who are the best!  To make this competition even sweeter, we have also created an overall leaderboard, which calculates your position based on not only how good you are, but also how much you played.  If you aren't the best at one game, but are at another, the overall leaderboard will show your progression no matter where you place.  The more games you play, the higher your ranking.  There are a lot of games that have only a few submissions, so moving up the leaderboard is really easy!

I hope to see some new faces there, as well as returning old ones.  We're a friendly, community based competition and welcome anybody who's willing to participate.  If you have any questions, feel free to send me a private message (so we don't clutter the forum with conversations) or simply reply here.  See you there!