All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Frogger

10 hours ago, patrickfx said:

:( I was in the process to get a try tonigh.  My arcade no more boot, there is nothing.  no bios, no windows error, no HD sound, just fan sound.

Hummmm!!!  And no backup :)

Oh man...that sucks

That DOES suck.  I remember when my emulator hard drive died.  Couldn't spin up or nothing.  I had to start all over from scratch again.  After that, I've decided to keep backups on DVD-R's of my emulators and roms.  The setup part will still have to happen, but at least I'm not starting from bare bones.  Hope you get back up and running soon!  :(

On 5/10/2017 at 10:02 PM, patrickfx said:

:( I was in the process to get a try tonigh.  My arcade no more boot, there is nothing.  no bios, no windows error, no HD sound, just fan sound.

Hummmm!!!  And no backup :)

I had this happen on an ASUS socket 775 board once, P5K Deluxe IIRC.  After about pulling my hair out I read a tip that indicated to completely power down, pull the plug, remove the CMOS battery, and remove all but a single stick of memory.  Then after ten minutes or so replace the battery, plug it back in a boot.  I had my doubts, but damn if it didn't boot right up. 

Welcome aboard @Luigimaker! :) I'm always excited to see new competitors.  Remember, you can post scores on ANY of our games.  Don't feel like you only have access to this one.  The more you play, the higher your overall ranking will be in our Leaderboard!  Hope you enjoy your stay, and get a nice warm welcome from everybody else here!

Updated OP, DB, RSS

I still suck at this game!  :( I can't get past 6k.  There's gotta be something I'm missing, like a pattern or something.  Maybe I'm just too nervous trying to play with a gamepad.  I should try it with a keyboard.  Nice score though!

Updated OP, DB, RSS

2 hours ago, GimmeClassics said:

Hey guys :)

it has been way too long ! I'll have to install our DB manager and other stuff before I can help moderate again.

So, a kind request @hansolo77 to update the boards with my score of 14,310 points

~ GC

Updated score: 16,700 points !

frogger0008.png

:) Welcome back buddy!  Always nice to see a familiar face (or avatar in this case).  Nice first couple of entries too.  Wish I was better at this game.  The killbox is just too big.  I can do pretty well on other systems (Atari, etc) though.

Updated OP, DB, RSS