All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Frogger

It's worse than "really easy".. it's down right impossible NOT to.. I totally suck.  I tried playing this again a little while ago, still can't manage to make all 5 "homes' before I'm out of lives.

Updated OP, DB, RSS
(also going to bed so I will update threads tomorrow...)

Let us all gather round the campfire and congratulate our good buddy Mame Offender for tying another win under his belt.  With his amazing score of 76,290, he could not be beat this month.  Being nearly twice as good as the next player, he surely deserves it.  Congrats man!

And now for a quick word about our competition.  Thanks so very much for the improved enthusiasm for our competition this month.  Where the last few months were seeing total submissions of 3 or 4 players, we actually got 9 this month.  Hooray!  That's really great as far as I'm concerned.  Thank you thank you thank you!  Makes the whole thing worth while!  Lastly, before I go, I'd like to remind everybody that this game can still be played and scores posted to.  Just because the GOTM feature is over, that doesn't mean the contest is over!  We really like to see the GOTM winner actually get beaten.  So keep those scores coming!

Hey guys!  

Sorry, I have been playing Donkey Kong for the last month that straight.  And in that month, I have not come remotely close to my current high.  

So the new month bring us a 1985 classic, Gradius.  Sounds fun to me.

Gradius is a breakthrough side shooter that was one of the first of it's kind.  

Let's have a good competition this month, folks.

A shout out to GC.  Good to see you back around, mate!

MO

• Like 2

Nice month guys!  Nice to see so many scores.  I'm ticked I couldn't beat my original score even though I many many more times.  Frogger just isnt my game, i guess :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...