All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Removing Nuke Launcher & Using Full PBx for Fx2

ajcl

Hi,
I'm experiencing some weird behavior after removing nuke launcher and using PBx for PinballFX2. I've got FX2 working with PBx, renamed all the tables in my xml file and removed a few.
When I'm in PBx and navigating, I get the back glass, the DMD is displaying on my third monitor, I have a table vid running and audio for the selected FX2 table. 

But, When I launch, I only get the backglass to come up, The table plays fine. I was able to get the DMD back on the play field  as it normally shows in FX2 when playing one of their tables.
The strange this is. I haven't renamed any of the Media files for Fx2 to match the XML file at all, But yet, they are still coming up just fine in the PBx navigation and when I launch the table I get backglass and DMD on the play field.
I do have a few tables that match the Media, I've tried adjusting the DMD in Fx2, I can get it to resize and move around, but it only shows up on my table field and not on my 3rd monitor.
I've tried moving the dotmarix.cfg to the actual folder in steam, and have tried leaving in the root folder of steam, but no luck. I cant get it to move from the table field and the only way I can view it is if I minimize Fx2 and I can see it in the background. I can play around with the DMD settings in Fx2 and get the table to move around in the background on the play field but cant figure out why it wont move to my 3rd monitor.

I've removed all instances of Nuke Launcher, cleaned the registry out and cant seem to see why it's not working nor why all of the media shows up in PBx navigation. but when launching a Fx2 table I only get back glass and DMD on play field or behind the play field. if I flip some DMD items off or on in Cabinet support in Fx2 itself. I've also tried doing True in the xml for the DMD

My dotmatrix.cfg, matches whats in PBx config, I've attached some files for review. I'm scratching my head over hear, if anyone can offer some advice, What am I missing? Do I need to do a clean wipe :-( 

I've attached Log file, PBx config, xml file 

Thank you!

log.txt

Pinball FX2.xml

PinballX.ini

Check in FX2 Settings for Cabinet mode where you can configure size and position with the settings previous defined in dotmatrix.cfg. If you don't have Cabinet mode you'll have to update and possibly contact Zen to have the feature unlocked. It's something like another registration step that communicates that you will not be using Cabinet mode in an arcade/commercial environment and using only for personal use.

WOW, that was it.. I didn't realize that we didn't need the dotmatrix any longer. As always the PinballX community is the best!!! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

I'm back up and running without Nuke Launcher... PinballX just keeps getting better, Thank Tom and Gang!!

Thanks,

AjcL