All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

PinballX 2.34 overwriting existing media

Ginsonic

I just tested the bulk online media download feature of the new version 2.34. I selected "All online" and pressed "No", when the game manager asked, if to overwrite existing media. Nevertheless it replaced all the existing media (wheel, playfield video...), and it even replaced it with media from a similar but wrong table (actual table: 4 Queens, media from: "Kings & Queens") !

1 hour ago, rablack97 said:

I was wondering how that would actually work as there isn't a preview of the file

Yes, at least a textual preview would be necessary ! But by no means existing files may be overwritten when selecting "No" ;)

I had a similar problem last night, but only with the wheel images, well I only noticed the wheel images, it would replace them anyway.

Wob

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks Tom, and sorry for the false alarm of a possible playfield replacement.

Actually it did not really replace it, but created a new file with a different extension (f4v), because all my playfield videos are mp4, I did not notice that first !