All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Help Required

Blythspartan

Recently discovered Gameex through a you tube video.....Ive installed it but setup wizard gets so far then stops working ....ive wanting to run mame .steem winuae and spectaculator on it but im struggling .....what am i doing wrong?

Edited by tthurman
Moved from GameEx Evolution\General to GameEx\General

Hi Blythspartan, and welcome to the GameEx forums.  I moved your post to the correct forum in order that your request for help thread would get noticed.

We need to see some support files to determine if they give any clues as to what you are experiencing.  See the links in my signature for help on how to find and post these.

On 24/04/2017 at 2:24 PM, tthurman said:

We need to see some support files to determine if they give any clues as to what you are experiencing.  See the links in my signature for help on how to find and post these.

Hi there!

A little more descriptive detail would help also. For example at what point does GameEx get 'stuck'? Is it the GameEx Setup for example, or the GameEx program itself?