All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Pinball FX2 issues

Wob

Hi,

I am using Pinball FX2 and have a couple of issues

I am using dmdext to mirror the dmd onto my pin2dmd. This is working, but when I return to pinballx the dmd does not work. I think it might be a timing thing, dmdext not letting go of the dmd when pinball launches? Any ideas?

Second is the actual exiting back to pinballx, it seems to be that it doesn't always respond to the escape key, half the time I get the pinballx menu rather than jumping back out to pinballx. It might be timing again as I am testing and often exiting back fairly quickly. Is there a delay on how long till pinballx listens for the escape key?

Thanks,

Wob

Hiya Wob. Not much we can do when you post your request for help in the wrong thread (Convert-It Support forum). Fortunately I found it and was able to move it to the correct location.

You will want to attach a copy of your pinballx.ini and log.txt files to your reply in this thread. Click on the PinballX How to ask for help link in my signature for instructions on how to locate these files for review. Thanks!

Not sure if I can help but I have a DMDv3 and use dmdext. When I fire up PBX the first time all the pixels turn a dimmed red. I fire up any FX2 game and the DMD starts after the table loads. When I ESC back to the PBX wheel menu the DMD goes off. ESC always works. Here are my PBX settings:

Capture.PNG.1fcd54feb1182a9993efc60af481cbea.PNG

• Like 1

I fixed this issue by replacing the XDMD ddls with the ones that call the dmddevice.ddl (included in vpinmame Sam beta) and placing the dmddevice.ddl from dmdext in the pinballx folder.

Using a pin2dmd.

Wob

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Draco1962 changed the title to [RESOLVED] Pinball FX2 issues
  • Draco1962 locked this topic