All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Button Customisation

Wob

Hi,

I am looking if it is possible to have an alternative button for menu and launch, I searched and saw multiple old requests but not sure if this is still on the wish list.

I like having the menu enabled so I can look at flyers, instructions, etc. But I would prefer a single button launch of the game, rather than menu>launch.

I was hoping to assign the menu to a second button (Extra Ball for example)

Is this possible, or is it still a requested feature?

Thanks,

Wob

+1

I was just thinking about this feature request also

Pinballx currently has a toggle setting which supports one or the other, either launch with no menu or launch with menu. 

I would like to have both options available at the same time. Simple Launch button for guests and the menu button for advanced users

18 hours ago, Wob said:

Hi,

I am looking if it is possible to have an alternative button for menu and launch, I searched and saw multiple old requests but not sure if this is still on the wish list.

I like having the menu enabled so I can look at flyers, instructions, etc. But I would prefer a single button launch of the game, rather than menu>launch.

I was hoping to assign the menu to a second button (Extra Ball for example)

Is this possible, or is it still a requested feature?

Thanks,

Wob

Requested feature.  Please submit in the appropriate subforum thread for tracking. Thanks!