All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] GameEx Arcade Draconus Theme

Draco1962

As you probably saw in another thread, there's a few things that require familiarity with GameEx Media files. The video barely scratched some of the changes I made to the Default theme to make it my own.

OK, EmuMovies has the following under \Official\Video Themes\

_Platforms (Unified Widescreen Themes)*

American Laser Games

Arcade PC

Daphne

MAME

MAME - Alternatives

MAME - Mature

Nintendo Game Boy

Nintendo Game Boy Color

Sammy Atomiswave

Sega Hikaru

Sega Model 2

Sega Model 3

Sega Naomi

Sega Triforce

SNK Neo Geo

Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Touhou Project

*This is one category that I am trying to get Tom to add to display when the system appears in the main menu of GameEx Arcade as well as within the category in the event that a ROM does not have a corresponding theme video created for it.

For my home setup, I "googled" HD Bezels and found quite a few 1920x1080 bezels for MAME and SNK Neo Geo games and have managed to round up a pretty complete game logo collection.

Thanks Draco - yeah I think this matches my brief research - looks like console/noon-arcade HD vids are limited. I think the guys over at Launchbox are producing some, but they don't seem as flashy. Also, downloading them one by one is a bit of a pain!

P.S. Only two posts to go until Armageddon.   >.<

• 5 months later...

Apologies for the late reply. Good Work.

A question though, I havent checked myself yet but through any means is it possible to adjust the size of the Artwork/Video and X/Y Axis location of Artwork/Video?

If it is possible, I have an idea B)

Also do Arcade Edition themes have both foreground and background layers?

24 minutes ago, KRC said:

A question though, I havent checked myself yet but through any means is it possible to adjust the size of the Artwork/Video and X/Y Axis location of Artwork/Video?

Also do Arcade Edition themes have both foreground and background layers?

No, and yes!  I am surprised you haven't discovered the answer to the second question yourself, due to the simulated scan lines. B)

• 4 months later...