All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

GameEx x Sufami Turbo x Command Line

Alan Ribas

Hello guys. I discovered this system called "SUFAMI TURBO" recently and wanted to set it up on GameEx.
I have researched and seen that the emulators that play games of this system is the "Snes9x" and also the "Bsnes Plus"
I currently use the latest versions of each of these emulators.

Could someone tell me what command line to use? It can be for any of these emulators. Both are very good !!

Thank you for the tip. But I think the question is a bit more complicated. Apparently for the game to work it is necessary to insert the game into slots "A" and "B" at the same time. I have no idea of what that line of command would be like. And those lines of command that I'm used to working on are not like that.

fff.png

@Alan Ribas OK - messed around with this for a while via snes9x. You need a sufami turbo bios, of course and also an image of the "Suffami Add-on Base Cassette." You'll have to make images of these from your originals, of course. 

Having sank 30 minutes into it - found out snes9x is buggy [1]

So - ran out of patience with it. Did find this however. Search "sufami" on the page and you'll see that there's a retroarch core that allows you to mount the two carts from command line:

http://www.snes9x.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=23747

Be helpful to others if you could report back if you get this working. 

Good luck, fella. 

2 hours ago, stigzler said:

That's because it's not able to run sufami yet from command line. If you look at the reply from "devinacker" - it looks like he's willing to code it for you. I'd reply "yes please" in that forum and be extremely greatful!

Either that or try the retroarch option.

Sounds like a win-win to me.

You are a brave GameEx explorer, venturing into uncharted emulator waters on behalf of GameEx. May your board hold straight along the crest of that sufami and we beseech you to return victorious with new knowledge and magics for our awe and admiration. 

Oh wait, or is it tsunami?

6 hours ago, stigzler said:

You are a brave GameEx explorer, venturing into uncharted emulator waters on behalf of GameEx. May your board hold straight along the crest of that sufami and we beseech you to return victorious with new knowledge and magics for our awe and admiration. 

Oh wait, or is it tsunami?

Hahahahahaha !!!! Many thanks for the words of encouragement !!! The truth is that I've been on this road for some time already. All my doubts that I post in this forum when I find the answer I try to put them at the end of the post to close the topic. If there is no answer, it is because I have not found it. Let's build together this Roman gameex empire !!! For the glory of this great empire !!!!! Hahahahaha !!!!