All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Bluestacks help.

roccodimarco

I know that the Ghostbusters pinball game for ios and android is a glorified reskin of Haunted House, but I really enjoy this game, and would like to have it in my cabinet.  Back in 2014, someone figured out to get these types of games to run in pinballx, but that thread is very old, and I was hoping someone remembered how to get this to work.  Really all I want is for the Ghostbusters game to be able to run in my cabinet.  Can anyone help out?  

Do you mean this thread?

I would think that whatever basics were applied then are relevant now. Hopefully one of the people that set it up for themselves will be able to help you.

Have you even attempted to get the program installed and running outside of PinballX as of yet? If not, you should do so, then come back if you when you are ready to get things going through PinballX.

You may want to send a shout to RockyRocket or randr to see if they will update the thread with the pinballX.ini settings for this as well as any additional tips.

On 12/04/2017 at 10:35 PM, Draco1962 said:

You may want to send a shout to RockyRocket or randr to see if they will update the thread with the pinballX.ini settings for this as well as any additional tips.

Well not been here for a while - sorry, just got an email from the site.

My bluestacks install is now very out of date and stripped of a lot of bloat so would possibly be much different to the latest build, if it aint broke right?.

I guess most of the info in that thread should get you up and running apart from the game name for the INI that is found in the google play url for the game so "should" be....

com.farsight.GhostBustersPinball.javaProject&hl=en_GB

And the video for aurora should help with mapping input...

https://youtu.be/0xvCWOOcOC4

• 4 months later...

Has anybody managed to execute different games of bluestacks 3 from pinball x? this version of bluestacks creates shortcuts on the desktop and from there can be executed, which parameters should I use in pinball x to be able to execute them? so far manage to run the bluestacks app but not the game.