All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Help: PBX and the dB2s not starting problem

vogliadicane

You know it would help me quite a bit if you guys posted your logs and configuration files.

As for the op perhaps try saying sorry if you find yourself in the situation much with English speakers who think your being an asshole? That's pretty universal and goes a long way in my experience.

Hi Tom, which logs do you need ? only the pinballx/log/log.txt after failing to start a table with it´s backglass and the pinballx configuration or something special else ?

Have a good night, greedings

I'm running an i5, gtx 960 video card, 16 gb of ram definately not low end

250gb ssd drive.

I agree this one will be hard to pinpoint as it could be file based, i've used one version of a backglass and nothing, then use a different download and then it works.  On demolition man, had to uncheck hide backglass in the game manager before it appeared.

I'm willing to test and help you solve this Tom, let us know what you need as this one part adds hours to configuration of one table when it should take about 15- 20 mins total to get a table going.

Hi Tom. It seems you did it with the last patch. Taxi, Nascar and all of my other tables are starting now with D2BS Backglas (excl. fullscreen modus of VPX).

Fullscreen Hack is enabled and my VPX / PBX is installed on a HDD. A SSD ist planned for the future.

Here is the log / ini after starting PBX with your patch and successfully loading taxi / nascar with backglas.

Thank you for your support.

log.txt

PinballX.ini

14 hours ago, Tom Speirs said:

As for the op perhaps try saying sorry if you find yourself in the situation much with English speakers who think your being an asshole? That's pretty universal and goes a long way in my experience.

Huh? I thought it was clear now, that it was a misunderstanding (s. my post below) and I had already apologized. And now I should still find myself in a situation others think I'm an asshole? An asshole?

Vielleicht solltest Du Deine Einstellung gegenüber Nicht-Muttersprachlern mal ein bisschen korrigieren.

On 16.4.2017 at 1:49 PM, vogliadicane said:

....which was obviously not true.

That's probably where the confusion started, so apologies.

On 15.4.2017 at 5:24 PM, vogliadicane said:

@Tom ...So, no bad feelings anymore, ok?

22 hours ago, vogliadicane said:

@Draco: completely misunderstod te "beef" part (not a native speaker) ;)