All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

GameEx X Yabause X Stretched image

Alan Ribas

I am currently using the Yabause emulator to play the Saturn games. The emulator works perfectly inside the gameex, but I can not find the command line to cause the emulator not to stretch the image when it enters full screen mode. I searched for yabause command lines on the internet but could not find the one that solved my problem.
Could someone tell me what the command line is to prevent the emulator from stretching the image?

Currently my command line is this:

Yabause.exe -f -i "[ROMPATH] \ [ROMFILE]"

-f: Causes the emulator to go to full screen mode.
-i: responsible for recognizing the game iso.

39 minutes ago, RedDog said:

I doesn't look like there are command line settings for resolution.

The parameters are in File>Settings>Video

I had tried to configure exactly this path that passed me, but the modifications I made only changed the image when the emulator was in windowed mode. If placed in full screen mode, no matter what setting I did, nothing is changed.

foto.png

You can only do as much as the emulator and your PC will allow. Maybe Yabause isn't the right one for you. You might give SSF a try.

Saturn emulation is pretty weak compared to console favs like NES, SNES, or Genesis. That's just the way it is. Sometimes you just have to settle for the best fit instead of the perfect one.

19 hours ago, RedDog said:

You can only do as much as the emulator and your PC will allow. Maybe Yabause isn't the right one for you. You might give SSF a try.

Saturn emulation is pretty weak compared to console favs like NES, SNES, or Genesis. That's just the way it is. Sometimes you just have to settle for the best fit instead of the perfect one.

The latest version of the Yabause emulator has reached an acceptable level of compatibility for me. Other than that the images of the games look amazingly beautiful. And the SSF always left a lot to be desired at that point. Between Yabause and SSF I will stay with Yabause even. Cheer for an upcoming release by developers to add such a configuration possibility.