All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

SSF Batch File To Start Sega Saturn Games

cnells2000

Hello Everyone. I just tried to create a batch file to boot sega saturn games from the.bat but no luck. it opens the cmd, opens daemons tools but doesn't do any thing else from here. as far as the bat file  im sure i have the directories correct but its not mounting the file or starting the SSF program. i haven't put it in gameex yet. Im trying to make it work here first.

my batch is as follows

@echo off
"C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite\DTLite.exe" -unmount 0
"C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite\DTLite.exe" -mount 0,
"D:\Roms\Sega Saturn\Roms\Alien Trilogy (USA).cue"
"D:\Emulators\SSF LB\SSF.exe"

ive changed the 0 to 1 or 2 also but still no luck. what am i doing wrong here. cud anyone help?

Pics Are Below

Untitled.jpg

Untitled 2.jpg

Untitled 3.jpg

Don't know about batch but I use Gameex's Emulator Setup, Commandline: SSF.exe (nothing else) and

Advanced Emulator Setup settings Launch before: "C:\Program Files\Daemon Tools Lite\DTAgent.exe" -mount dt, 0, "[ROMPATH]\[ROMFILE]"

and Launch after: "C:\Program Files\Daemon Tools Lite\DTAgent.exe" -unmount_all

In Daemon tools settings; Autorun and Automount on, choose Create New Virtual Drive to Mount and Daemon tools start with system.

Thats with the latest DTLite

Works like a charm.

Love Saturn.

I second the plugin. It works pretty well.

But, if you decide to stay with your own batch files, here is a link to the Command Line options for DTLite. I should point out that the mount and unmount commands does not specify a numeric parameter. It can specify a drive letter, so I am unsure why you would try asomething like "mount 0", "mount 1", etc. I assume this is one reason it is not working.