All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

My Photobucket Album, Some Decent Artwork To Share.

KRC

Lots of graphic goodness there. I just hate how Photobucket ads screw up the viewing experience and practically make the site unusable. One of the reasons I have started leveraging Google Drive and OneDrive.

I have a Gmail account, Is Google Drive user friendly?

I picked up a used Lenovo laptop with an i7 6500u as my old Dell Inspiron bit the dust and took the hdd with it. I just need a charger for the lenovo laptop.

Once I have the charger I can start theming/logos all over again and possibly look into skinning Arcade Edition.

Looks like some really cool stuff there, but agree with Draco - photbucket's a dog's breakfast. Deffo have a think about using google drive. Would also allow you to get into collaborative projects over time....

p.s. Yer not looking for a image project are you ;)??

2 hours ago, stigzler said:

Looks like some really cool stuff there, but agree with Draco - photbucket's a dog's breakfast. Deffo have a think about using google drive. Would also allow you to get into collaborative projects over time....

p.s. Yer not looking for a image project are you ;)??

Tell me more....

Might be a short wait though I need a charger for my laptop.

I used to have a shed load of controller images in hi-res, unfortunately not anymore. (I will check my personal dropbox account or my flash drive but I am pretty sure they are gone.)

Deviantart usually has a fair few, I know I got a pack off the Deviantart website but I checked earlier and they have been removed.

Ask Draco he might have some?

I might be wrong but wasnt there an official project for this on the MOD FTP?

Some of the controller images above 500px are non-existent, believe me I had this trouble when I was looking myself.

Do you want real images or something like a Vector image, Vectors look pretty good and most of them are huge in scale.