All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Pinball FX2 kicks me back to PBX

BamBam963

Hi folks,

I have Pinball FX2 running in cabinet mode on my three-screen rig with no issues.  I have it setup to launch from PBX as per instructions found here.  The problem is that Pinball FX2 kicks me back to PinballX about 10 seconds into a game.  The backglass image and DMD from the table I loaded is frozen in PBX.  When I try to launch a different Pinball FX2 table, from within PinballX, it takes me right back to the previous table that kicked me out before.  This table also boots me back to PBX.

Any thought on how to resolve this issue?

Thanks.

John

Problem solved.  I had a master pinball FX2.xml file created for Pinball FX2 and three  seperate ones for filtering my Star Wars, Zen and Marvel specific tables, respectively.  I had the "Enabled" statement set to "True" in my main Pinball FX2.xml file.  By switching them all to "False" and leaving all of the tables in the filtered .xml files to "True"' It fixed the issue.