All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

wrong logo images in selection wheel

8trek

I'm seeing random behavior whereas when browsing the selection wheel all of the sudden logos will show up incorrectly for the game.  The way to reproduce is to start scrolling through the list and then backup and suddenly a game logo will be shown more than once in succession, one being obviously the wrong logo for the game... as example frenzy logo shows up twice, one being correct and the other incorrect which should be the frogger logo. 

If i choose a game then go back the logos show up correct again.... but as soon as i start scrolling a little bit the problem comes back.  It's as though the program can't keep up with matching the rom name to the logo matching name.

Any ideas?

Tom,

believe i discovered what was causing the behavior described... i found a single logo file in .jpg whereas the rest were png... converted said jpg to png and removed the jpg now appears to have fixed everything.... have tried to break it several times and looks good.