All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

add other emulators in game ex arcadeedition

lordleuter

i would like to add neo geo rom and nes emu and roms to gameex arcade ee arcadse edition.dition .but i can not find the setup line or roms setup line in the arcade edition.

mame works fine that looks and works great.ps downloaded the setup media packs.

but when i install them and update the media list ,i still dont see nes or neo geo games

Hi lordleuter,

Support for emulators other than Mame was added to GameEx Arcade Edition recently, so you will need the latest version (14.75). You can check your installed version by opening the log.txt file located in your GameEx\LOG folder and looking at the first few lines. If you need to upgrade, you can install the latest version over your existing install.

Once installed, you should see the Emulator Selection, Emulator Setup, and Advanced Emulator Setup sections.

If you have further questions or any problems with the emulator setup, please attach your GameEx.ini and log.txt files after you have confirmed you have the latest version.