All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Running 921 993 and mod5 in pbx

roccodimarco

So I'm new to VP and Pinball X.  I have put about two weeks into this process, and I FINALLY have everything working the way I want.  So I decided it would be great to have it all running in one place with Pinball X.  Problem is, I'm running 921 (Mostly) 993 and mod 5, and Pinball X will only allow me to run one of them.  I have tried the tutorial on ho to run multiple VP, but I must not be grasping something.  I keep seeing Database folder and edit XML file.  Is this where I'm going wrong?  I, have been searching for the better part of two hours for a fix, and finally decided to break down and ask for help.  Is there a step by step guide? Thanks in advance. 

In the Settings wizard there is a page for Other Systems which allows you to add additional Visual Pinball databases that run with different VP versions. In the Custom Type pulldown, assign the system to Visual Pinball and PinballX will treat the system in the same way that it does for the main Visual Pinball slot. 

This does mean that you will have separate database xml files for each version that you set up. In the xml you will have a listing for each table that you want to run with that particular version of VP. 

Hope that gets you started.