All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

BG jumps to DMD screen with 15" vga monitor...

Onevox

Geforce 1060, 39" 4K seiki PF screen via HDMI, 28" element for BG via DVI, 15" Samsung (displayport to vga cable)

I suspect this is an nvidia issue: When I exit a table in PinballX, the BG image jumps to the DMD screen and the BG screen goes black. 

I hooked up a 17" dell via DVI and problem went away. 

I really need a 15" to fit my backbox. Any one report anything like this before? Solution? (besides finding a 15" with dvi or displayport)

thanks. pete

If you are using a different port off the GPU, then you may need to change the screen number in your PBX settings.  The order that nvidia activates the display outputs effect screen ordering.  Eg: my backglass screen is #2 in Windows, but I have to set it as #3 in PBX & VPX 

On 2017-03-21 at 7:49 PM, Onevox said:

Geforce 1060, 39" 4K seiki PF screen via HDMI, 28" element for BG via DVI, 15" Samsung (displayport to vga cable)

I suspect this is an nvidia issue: When I exit a table in PinballX, the BG image jumps to the DMD screen and the BG screen goes black. 

I hooked up a 17" dell via DVI and problem went away. 

I really need a 15" to fit my backbox. Any one report anything like this before? Solution? (besides finding a 15" with dvi or displayport)

thanks. pete

Same thing happens to me and I am about to lose my mind.  I have a three screen cabinet and everything runs great in VPX.  I fire up PBX once and it works great.  I exit PBX and go back in and my backglass is on my DMD screen. Frustrating as hell. I am running two AMD cards. R9 2GB card for the playfield and an R7 for the backglass.  Playfield is on screen 1, backglass is on 2 and DMD is on 3.  It never works conisitently.