All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

A Public Apology.

KRC

First of all I would like to say that it's been around 2 years or more since I last posted anything productive. A lot of things have happened within those 2 years, most of which I don't really want to get into.

There have been times where I may have acted unprofessional towards others and deeply regret it. 

I can see that the GameEx community and product has progressed impressively and I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.

Again, I apologise to those that I may have insulted but that is behind me now and hope we can move forward.

Ray.

We all go through things that put us at odds with others and ourselves. I do not recall any offenses directed against me personally.

It takes a lot to admit having done someone wrong and seek forgiveness. I hope you can put the past behind and move forward as well.

Welcome back!